Owls 2016-17

Owls Class Blog 12.05.17

We have learning the story of the Little Red Hen. We have been practising saying it and have been using actions too. (Lexi)

We wrote a letter from the Little Red Hen to the animals who didn’t help her do the jobs. (Pixie)

I was a bull writing to the Little Red Hen. I asked her if we could still be friends. (Joshua)

My favourite action in the story is making horns for the bull. I like the bull because he is really grumpy. I wrote to the bull and said he could have helped me carry the corn because he is really strong. (Harry C)

We worked in our colour groups to draw a story map for different parts of the story. (Lenny)

In singing assembly we have been practising a new song for our topic called ‘Food Glorious Food’. (Abigail)

It comes from the film ‘Oliver.’ Charlie S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ZoZhfdo0

In Good Learners assembly this week Elsie and Lenny stood up for being CREATIVE. They made a 3D South Wootton Infant School. (Erin)

In Maths we have been adding and taking away numbers using a 100 square. (Chloe)

We have learnt some tricks.

We jump down a square when we add 10. (Alfie) When you take away 10 you jump up. (Lucy)

We have been looking at the countries where different food comes from. (Codey)